Om je al meteen vertrouwd te maken met de internationale werkomgeving, vind je hieronder de jobinhoud in het Engels en wat we van je als nieuwe collega verwachten.
- CRM Strategy: work with Brand Builders to create briefs defining requirements for data analysis, insight and contact strategy recommendations to support marketing goals and support the implementation of contact strategy recommendations
- Campaign Management: actively drive brand campaign execution by leveraging the CRM data repository. Proficient about one-to-one marketing across channels like email, SMS, social, print …
- Data Skills: work with business stakeholders throughout the business to identify opportunities to use people data within their marketing activities
- Tool skills: knowledge about one or more marketing automation tools like Adobe Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, Terradata, Selligent, Unica…
- Seen as a trusted advisor to key Unilever stakeholders on mobile and CRM related activities:
- To communicate requirements into the global Centre of Excellence team through agreed processes & SLAs
- To drive best practices and be an advocate for improving data governance and quality improvement through CRM
- Provide a single point of contact for all CRM activity in Benelux
- Provide access to expertise on all areas of CRM including technology, analytics, security, privacy to the brand teams
- Track and communicate on all assigned projects, actions and improvements through to completion and provide status updates and briefings on CRM initiatives to category Marketing leadership
- Work locally (Rotterdam & Brussels; some travel to the UK)
- Work closely with global team (based in UK) to manage expectations for the delivery of analysis and insight
- Work with local IT resources to support the identification and integration of external suppliers systems
- Identify potential opportunities for the integration of engagement programmes with other marketing activities
What do we expect from you ?
- Pretty mobile: work base in Rotterdam & Brussels; some travel to the UK
- Fluently Dutch and English, French is a strong bonus
- Entrepreneurial: you are passionate about working towards the overall company success
- An agile analytic mind that can work with a FMCG customer
- Strong communicator with ability to negotiate with clients, partners and suppliers across all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail and a problem solving nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being clear and concise
- Working knowledge of the project delivery lifecycle
- Team player
- Proven track record in strategic account growth with existing and new clients
- Manage senior client side stakeholders
- Experience of working closely with project managers, solution owners, technical and strategy teams
- Digital marketing
- Mobile marketing
Herken je jezelf in dit profiel ?
Contacteer dan meteen firstname.lastname@example.org.